Turkey-Japan Workshop on Geothermal
28 January 2020
Turboden takes part in Turkey-Japan Workshop on Geothermal Power 2020 in Metropolitan Hotels Ankara on January 28th.
On that occasion, Joseph Bonafin, Turboden geothermal Sales and Business Development Manager, will explain how Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems and Turboden support their clients in the exploitation of medium-to-low enthalpy sources through their solutions and long experience in the field.
1) Renewable energy related policy focusing on geothermal development from both governments
2) Enhanced Geothermal System (EGS), other geothermal related technologies and details of geothermal development supporting measures by METI/JOGMEC
3) Details of cost-shared exploration drillings and other early stage drillings including governmental supporting measures (risk mitigation system) in Japan (Geothermal Energy Research & Development Co.,Ltd. (GER&D)
4) Silica collection system and Lithium collection system (JGC Japan Corporation/GER&D)
5) Japanese geothermal turbine technologies (Toshiba, Fuji Electric, Turboden)
6) Some suggestions from financial organization (JBIC)
7) Challenges on geothermal development in Turkey (JESDER)
8) Panel Discussion to identify the fields where further Turkey-Japan cooperation should be pursued.
1) Central government: Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (MENR), General Directorate of Mineral Research and Exploration (MTA), MENR, Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), Turkish Electricity Transmission Corporation (TEIAS), etc.
2) Private sector: JESDER member companies including the following three companies: Zorlu Enerji Elektrik Üretim A.Ş, Gürmat Elektrik Üretim A.Ş, 3S Kale Enerji Üretim A.Ş. and others.
3) Institutes and universities
4) Japanese related companies stationed in Turkey
5) Delegation from Japan