- LOCATION: PISTICCI SCALO (MT), ITALY
- STATUS: IN OPERATION SINCE MAY 2012
- APPLICATION: HEAT RECOVERY
- CUSTOMER: RICCIARELLI
- DESCRIPTION: ELECTRIC POWER PRODUCTION FROM WASTE HEAT FROM 2X17 MWe WÄRTSILÄ DIESEL ENGINES
- MODEL: TURBODEN 40 HR Split
- POWER: 4 MWe
- WATER TEMPERATURE (IN/OUT): 25 – 40 °C
- Big ORC: 4 MWe
- Site of installation: Tecnoparco Valbasento
- The customer takes benefit from the Italian government incentives through the Green Certificates (Decreto Bersani, 96/92/CE)
Ricciarelli Spa, founded in 1843 by Garibaldo Ricciarelli is specialized in manufacturing dies for pasta production and machines required for the automation of the end-of-line of the packaging plants in the sector of pasta and food, with palletizing systems and handling.
The client requirement is a higher production of electrical power for its manufacturing process. The plant is inserted in the Tecnoparco of Valbasento, a power station that sells the electrical power to the grid.
Turboden supplies an ORC turbogenerator (oil circuit) that recovers energy from an internal combustion engine that burns palm oil.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the news, discover our technologies and find out about our latest developments.