Turboden respects your concerns about the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. Your agreement with the terms of this Privacy Notice signifies your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for purposes related to your job application, as set forth below. Therefore, please read this Privacy Notice carefully and to click agree if you understand and agree to the terms of this notice.
In accordance with Art. 13, subsection 1 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 and in relation to the personal data you have sent with your curriculum vitae, we hereby provide you with the following information.
- Scope of this Privacy Notice: This Privacy Notice apply to all personal data provided by you, including e.g.: name, surname, data and place of birth, address, qualification or final marks, previous work experience, foreign languages spoken, number of members of the family.
- Purpose of data processing: your common and, if applicable, sensitive personal data are processed for the purposes of selecting personnel in order to evaluate the possibility of drawing up a contract of employment or independent collaboration with Turboden.
- How the system works: Candidates can send their CV for a position with Turboden (including its branches and subsidiaries) via the online application system.
- Data processing method: Processing may take place with or without electronic or automated means. In compliance with the limits and conditions established by Art. 11 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, it shall include virtually all operations envisaged by Art. 4, subsection 1, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as necessary to the processing in question. More specifically, sheets may be extracted for each candidate and in relation to all data included.
- Who access your data: Only Turboden recruiters, HR staff and third parties service providers involved in the recruitments process will access your personal information.
- Provision of data: The provision of data is entirely optional. Refusal to supply data will make it impossible for us to fulfil the above purposes.
- Communication and dissemination of your data: Your information in relation to the processing in question will not be disclosed to third parties.
- How long Turboden keeps your data: Personal data of any candidate applying to Turboden will generally be kept for twelve months after the last update performed by a candidate, unless otherwise instructed in writing.
- Data access, correction or removal: As the party directly involved in this processing, you have the right to exercise all rights as described by Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, of which the full text is available here: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248
- Data controller: Your Data Controller is Turboden S.p.A. with registered offices at no. 10 Via Cernaia, Brescia (Italy).